Tecnatom joins ADEX, an innovative software company that has developed a disruptive control technology for power plants. As partners, Tecnatom will offer the Next Generation
Technology that optimises the operation and maintenance processes of fossil-fuel power plants
What is component engineering?
The objective of component engineering is to provide highly technological products and services to guarantee the structural integrity and improve the functionality of powerplants. It also aims to increase the safety, efficiency and other essential aspects of an industrial production plant.
The component engineering carried out by Tecnatom is geared towards:
- The monitoring and optimizing of the system and component status, minimising the effects of ageing, wear and tear etc.
- Guaranteeing the reliability of the equipment ensuring that they comply with their security functions even in the most difficult of situations.
- The development and adaptability of component maintenance strategies.
- The application of our experts’ experience and their know-how to resolve any problems present in the facility.
- The supply and implementation of programmes aimed at increasing the efficiency, performance and reliability of components.
- The supply of machinery and equipment such as valves, engines and shock absorbers.
- Improving the efficiency of spare parts management in plants, making regular replacements, changing those which are obsolete, or which are no longer sold by the manufacturer.
How do we carry out nuclear component engineering?
Over the years, Tecnatom’s vast experience in the field of nuclear component engineering has led us to divide our activities into two different sections:
- ISI Engineering and Life Management: Aimed at providing a comprehensive vision of service inspections which are critical for the efficient management of power plants, as well as for their safety.
- Spare Parts Supply: we provide our clients with specific solutions which are adapted to their needs for the supply of original spare equipment. We are also able to develop alternative compatible spare parts through the repair or updating of the originals, as necessary.
What is Tecnatom’s added value?
Thanks to our extensive experience of over 30 years in the industry, at Tecnatom we perfectly understand the way in which power plants operate, meaning we can provide detailed knowledge on the matter to give expert advice to our clients. Thanks to our broad presence across the sector we are technologically independent when compared to other suppliers.
Our comprehensive inspection services include the latest technology and are essential to guarantee the efficiency of maintenance tasks, permitting the equipment to be inactive for as shorter time as possible. This will create considerable cost savings and increase production.
Our component engineering development aims to improve maintenance tasks, preserve the structural integrity of devices, control their ageing and optimise the general operation of a power plant. We provide personalised solutions for each of our clients, with alternative options in the case of any obsolescence issues arising.
Connect with Tecnatom
Connect with Tecnatom
Tel. 916 598 600
Avda. de Montes de Oca, 1. 28703
San Sebastián de los Reyes (MADRID)