What is component engineering?
Component engineering is based on the supply of highly technological products and services. It aims to verify the structural integrity of renewable energy plants decisively contributing to the performance, efficiency and safety of the plant.
To operate at full capacity, the component engineering we provide at Tecnatom is centred around:
- The monitoring of systems and essential components of renewable energy plants, analysing their status and reducing the deterioration effects caused by the passing of time.
- Guaranteeing the efficiency and safety of devices even in the most demanding environments.
- The development of apparatus maintenance techniques.
- The application of our know-how gained from over three decades of experience in the sector, especially when resolving plant issues.
- The installation and maintenance of actions aimed at increasing the performance and efficiency of systems and components.
- The supply of equipment and spare parts such as actuators, engines, shock absorbers or valves.
- Improving the management of spare parts in renewable energy plants to guarantee their correct replacement while also resolving any situations caused by their respective obsolescence.
- Constant technical support for the repair or replacement of a range of different components.
How do we carry out renewable component engineering?
Tecnatom’s extensive experience in component engineering has enabled it to divide its operations into two different sections:
- ISI Engineering and Lifecycle Management: Aimed at providing a comprehensive vision of service inspections, to ensure the efficient operation of renewable energy plants. These also have a positive effect on equipment safety, while at the same time offering more advanced knowledge on the machinery status in order for it to provide the best possible performance.
- Spare parts supply: we provide our clients with access to original spare parts supplies, and we also design compatible components, repair old components and update equipment which is now obsolete. Tecnatom provides any type of valve, engines, shock absorbers and other elements.
What is our added value?
With over 30 years of experience working in renewable energy plants we perfectly understand how they work, and we can ensure our customers of the guaranteed supply of the components needed.
Our services use the latest technological applications to provide a wealth of support for inspections and maintenance work, and these are essential for reducing the minimum downtime on machinery. This means we can cut costs, maintain the status of the equipment and ensure that the renewable energy plant will have a long-term operational life.