In power generation plants, professionals of various profiles handle a large amount of documentation, related to a multitude of components distributed in very large installations and information scattered in different table-based management systems. A lot of people, a lot of documentation, a lot of equipment, little context… how can digitization help us to optimize this situation, facilitating the processes for the professionals involved and minimizing time and errors?
What is TecOS VIEW™?
Imagine being able to have information that is currently distributed in various locations in a single interface, so that it can be edited and shared by all users who are connected. TecOS VIEW TM is the interactive floor plan tool that allows you to integrate and put into context static and dynamic information from different sources on the floor plans: in other words, centralized and easily accessible information.
Some examples of the information that can be integrated in the different layers are:
– Equipment (valves, pumps, heat exchangers, pressure transmitters, temperature, etc.).
– Location of any component of the installation within the diagrams, which are identified by Machine Learning algorithms.
– Real-time visualization of process data, equipment status and operational changes during the operation of the installation.
– Consultation of documentation associated with any equipment (equipment manuals, specification sheets, etc.).
A flexible and tailor-made solution
One of the keys to TecOS VIEW TM lies in its flexibility, both from the point of view of visualization (isometric diagrams, P&IDs, diagrams) and associated information (static documentation, display of discharges, work demands, electrical layers, interlocked valves, process values, etc.). This makes TecOS VIEW TM a customized solution according to the systems and needs of each customer. In addition, it allows scalability and growth in the number of digitized diagrams or equipment, as well as in the type of associated information, or number of layers.
TecOS VIEW TM is a solution with a very careful user experience because, in addition to having a simple interface (accessible from both PC and mobile devices), allows, thanks to the layer system, to adapt the display to the specific needs of each profile, avoiding the overinformation to which sometimes digital solutions expose us.
Benefits of TecOS VIEW™
The feedback from users who work with this interactive floor plan system is very positive, highlighting, in addition to its operability and flexibility, the following benefits:
– It optimizes operations and increases workers’ safety due to the access of integrated and contextualized information, accessible (on PC and tablet) and complete in real time.
– Supports decision making (Digital Worker) by reducing human errors.
– Streamlines information consultation processes, both in the office and in the field.
– Improves work coordination between different departments.
– Increases efficiency in the preparation and authorization of jobs.
Our customers especially value the contributions of TecOS VIEW TM in terms of safety, efficiency, continuous improvement, digital industry and environment.