Description of service
As a developer of proprietary computer applications in the industrial field for more than 20 years, Tecnatom has developed the capacity to administrate MAINTENANCE requirements to third-party organizations when the client does not possess the structures and resources required for this purpose.
The transfer and outsourcing of computer maintenance for developments by third-party organizations in the technical and industrial field implies additional difficulties. TECNATOM possesses the technical resources and personnel necessary to provide such services in relation to third-party applications.
The preliminary requirements are as follows:·
- Applications developed in a standard Tecnatom environment (basically Microsoft Windows)·
- Sufficient technical reference documentation (in other circumstances it will be necessary first to contract a modernization and documentation project for the application)·
- Client willingness to share an initial phase of information transfer.·
- Signing of an agreement between the parties establishing the aspects of confidentiality, ownership and economic conditions of the service.
- Procedures guaranteeing the secure and controlled custody of the computer developments (sources, executable files, etc…)·
- Change configuration and management control system implemented (“Concurrent Version System”)·
- Software engineering CASE tools (Rational, DevPartner, etc.)·
- Modern documentary management system.·
- System for discrepancies and defects management.·
- Qualified personnel.