Tecnatom strongly backs the development of renewable energy sources and the better use of domestic energy resources. Our technological capabilities allow us to provide high value services for thermal-solar, wind and biomass facilities.
The activities performed in these fields are as follows:
- Training of operations and maintenance personnel
- On-site inspection of components (boilers, turbines, condensers, heat exchangers, etc.)
- Advanced inspection of aerogenerator blades
- Integrated components and remaining lifetime studies
- Development of inspection manuals and tools for inspection management
- Spares management and supply
- Equipment testing, performance measurement and electrical tests
- Drawing up of operations and maintenance manuals
- Development of training and engineering simulators
- Analysis of faults and breakdowns
- Instrumentation and control
- Study and optimisation of alarms systems
- Monitoring and optimisation of plant performance
Tecnatom has carried out projects at renewable energy production plants in Europe, America and Africa.